Cider Vinegar Common uses
• Supports digestion and healthy weight
• Used to control Acid Reflux
• Mix into salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes
• Can also be diluted and used as a skin toner, hair rinse or on abrasions
• Used for Skin itching and insect bites
• Traditional use for joint pain and inflammation
When mixed with Honey it was commonly used as a tonic and pick me
up. As people found drinking Cider Vinegar on its own too acidic and
bitter it was mixed with Honey to make it more palatable.
The honey also acts as a soother for people with acid reflux and IBS.
Manuka Honey and its Common uses
- Manuka Honey Active 5+ relates to the antibacterial activity of naturally occurring compounds in Manuka Honey.
- Manuka honey is produced and Harvested exclusively in New Zealand from the Native Manuka Bush
- Other names for this plant include kahikatoa, tea tree, and red Manuka.
- Their fiowers are generally white but some have a pink tint and are roughly the size of a penny
- Manuka along with other plant species have historically been used by Maori and early European
- settlers for traditional remedies.
- Commonly used for Sore throats and oral health, General immune defence, Chest infections and as a cough suppressant, IBS and stomach complaints, it has also been used topically in the NHS for many years to help treat certain ulcers.
To see our range of Manuka honey follow this link —>