Revive Active – cardiovascular anti-ageing nutritional supplement
In Store Tasting – Thursday 4th August 2015 from 11 – 2pm
Revive Active is a revolutionary cardiovascular anti-ageing nutritional supplement. It has been carefully formulated by a team of doctors and scientists to combine a range of powerful nutrients into a single convenient and cost-effective daily dose.
The main ingredient is Co enzyme Q10 which is made naturally in your body and is essential to practically every one of your vital functions. It helps to prevent heart problems, blocked arteries, and high blood pressure. It is a key to natural health and vitality. It is of help by lowering the bad cholesterol LDL and improving circulation to all body organs. People using Revive Q10 Plus report a boost to their stamina and energy, feeling more focused, lowered blood pressure and improved sexual function.
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is important for cellular energy in all body tissues. Co Q10 declines with age and certain cardiovascular and neurological diseases and thus it should be supplemented adequately. The severity of heart failure correlates with the severity of CoQ10 deficiency.
Information Video for Revive Active.
CoQ10 is an antioxidant that Lowers Blood Pressure and acts as an anticoagulant by reducing platelet stickiness. CoQ10 can prevent and treat a number of diseases including: Arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, coronary heart disease, diabetes, dilated cardiomyopathy, hypertension, weight loss as well as a number of neurological disorders.
Deficiency of CoQ10 can cause fatigue, body and muscle weakness.
Revive Active Ingredients + Vitamins and Minerals:
- L-Arginine alpha keto glutarate
- Citrulline DL Malate
- Co Enzyme Q10
- Pomegranate Extract
- Vitimain D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (d-aplha tocopheryl acetate)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin K 2-7
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCI)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium D Pantothenate)
Revive Active contains ingredients which are known to support your resistance to the ageing process.
- Coenzyme Q10 – a Nobel prize-winning discovery essential to cellular energy. Coenzyme Q10 declines with age and the body benefits if it is adequately supplemented on a regular basis.
- L-Arginine – Nobel prize-winning research identifies L-Arginine as the most effective amino acid for cardiovascular anti-ageing.
- L-Citrulline – an amino acid which enhances nitric oxide, supports the effects of L-Arginine and enhances stamina.
- Vitamin D3 – maintaining proper levels of Vitamin D3 is essential, especially in countries with low levels of winter sunshine.
- Vitamin K2 – we are learning more and more about the properties of Vitamin K2. It activates many proteins responsible for healthy tissue and is beneficial as an antidote to skin ageing.
- D-Ribose – part of the body’s ‘energy factory’ known as ATP (Adenosine triphosphate – the coenzyme used as an energy carrier in all known organisms). It supports muscle recovery and increases energy and endurance.
- Magnesium – Magnesium helps regulate blood sugar levels and promotes normal blood pressure. It is known to support energy metabolism and protein synthesis – deficiency can lead to fatigue, joint pain and muscle cramps.
- Vitamin B – Revive Q10 Active contains many essential vitamins and Vitamin B is especially important for energy production.
- L-Glutamine – the most abundant amino acid in the body – but, in cases of extreme stress, fatigue or injury, your body may not make enough and needs help.