My Creamy Avocado Morning Blitz Up!
Now have my Nutri Ninja (like a Nutri Bullet, but with a faster motor) I’m trying to have a shake a day, and two on the days I train, mainly for recovery.
So I thought I would try and let you know how this goes, share the recipes, and how I make them and what they look like (and taste ilke)
So this morning I had a Creamy Avocado Morning Shake.
Avocado in a shake, I hear you say, well I here you, but you’ll be surprised how nice this shake tastes! Plus Avocado is power packed with good fats.
What you need:-
- 2 handfuls of spianch
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1-2 tsp milled flaxseeds
What to do:-
- Wash all the fruit and veg (I always try and use organic if I’m leaving the skin on)
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and discard the rind and stone
- Core the apple (leave the skin on) rough cut up
- peel and cut up the banana
- Add the fruit, veg and flaxseeds to the Nutibullet (or such like) making sure the ingredients do not go past the max line on your machine.
- Add water, making sure agin you do not go over the MAX line on your machine.
- Whizz until smooth
- poor and enjoy!