Raw Vegan Fudge
Recipe Type: Dessert
Cuisine: Raw Vegan
Serves: 10 large slices
This is one of my favourite desserts to make at superfood demo as you don’t need a blendar. Only four main ingredients and it tastes amazing.
- 1/2 cup nut butter (your choice)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder
- 1 tsp green superfood mix (optional)
- In a bowl add the nut butter and coconut oil and mix together until smooth
- Then add in the maple syrup and mix again
- Now add in the cacao powder and mix together
- Pour into a cake tin
- Place into the freezer to set (about 20min)
- Take out, slice and enjoy.
Thank you Juliette for this yummy raw recipe, and don’t forget you can get Juliette’s new book “Divine Desserts” in store, so you can make all of Juliette’s Kitchens Raw Recipes in your very own kitchen.