Tips for a good nights sleep
Tips for a good nights sleep:
1. Avoid: caffeine, chocolate, tea, excessive alcohol and fizzy drinks.
2. Smokers have been found to be more likely than non-smokers to suffer with insomina. It is strongly recommended that you quit smoking.
3. Take a warm bath with a few drops of essential oils such as orange blosson or lavender.
4. Sleep with a wool blanket. Wool helps regulate your body temperature better than synthetic fabrics.
5. Don’t nap during the day.
6. Regular excerise promotes general health and well-being, which encourages sleep.
7. Use the bedroom for sleeping and sex. Watch TV, pay bills or work in other romms in your home.
8. Be aware of medications. Several prescription and over the counter medications such as decongestants and aspirin can disrupt your sleep.
9. Talk. Expressing anxieties may helpm release pent-up emotions and ease your mind enough to let you sleep.
10. Use nutritional supplements daily and tradional herbal remedies to help ease you into a good sleeping pattern.